"As long as I can remember, I have wanted to be an actor."
Neo King started acting at the age of twelve, when he and his friend decided to take an attempt to make a movie. As time went on, the projects never were finished, but he did later get into the Drama class at his high school, directed by Bruce Mindt. This class turned out to be something he really enjoyed and even met one of his closest friends. Neo had always known he wanted to pursue a career in acting, but this really completed the picture. This lead him to work on his skills and abilities as an actor, and eventually making a life-changing decision—auditioning into Play Production.
Auditioning into Play Production was a life-changing decision for Neo. Play Production was the place he had the opportunies to grow and learn new skills as an actor. He did plays such as You Can't Take It With You, The Crucible, The Man Who Came To Dinner, and more.
During his second year, Neo got his first big lead role in The Crucible as John Proctor. After having experience in larger roles such as Mr. Kaplan in Street Scene, and Banjo in The Man Who Came To Dinner, Neo was ready for the role, and did an "amazing job as Proctor" (‐ S. Barnett), reaching a new level of skills in his acting.
- Homecoming Skit 2015-16 — Pirate
- You Can't Take it With You (Trailer) — Paul & Co-Director
- Museum (Teaser Trailer) — Tour Guy
- Olympics 1964‐2008 Music Video — Co-Creator
- Various Video Projects — Director/Editor/Actor
- Street Scene — Mr. Kaplan
- The Mouse That Roared — Soldier
- In The Gutter — Policeman
- A Marriage Proposal — Tschubukov
- The Man Who Came To Dinner — Banjo
- True West — Saul
- The Crucible — John Proctor
- You Can't Take it With You — Paul
- Hairspray — Spritzer & Pinky
- Outlaws — Director
- Museum — Bob Lamb & Steve Williams
Other / Skills
- Set Design & Construction
- Video Design, Production & Editing
- Audio Design, Production, & Editing
- Musician (Piano)